Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome to Rebone's Place

Welcome all first time visitors. This blog is dedicated to those who love books and reading. I am going to be your companion and entertainer. For those who don't know me, I am based in South Africa, in a little known town of Mokopane. I write short stories, novels, poetry and a bit of investigative journalism. In my 25 year writing career, my short stories have won numerous awards, prominent among them being the annual Anglo Platinum Short Story Competition, www.angloplatshortstory.com

I am the only woman author who has won in the competition for two years in a row. In 2004, my short story, "The Good Samaritan," won the price, followed in 2005 by "The Journey."

Book lovers will be glad that I am teaming the with ebook publishing site www.abook2read.com, to bring my books to all book lovers for an affordable instant download. The books can be read on any ebook reader and/or on your computer in PDF format. The first three books will be available in about a month. So keep watching this space - I will post synopsis for the available books that I am sure you'll find very funny, informative, entertaining and best of all a creative companion. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment